Sunday, November 28, 2010
If it's not the holidays it's something else
Holidays, homework and a computer virus. Stress is at an all time high today. Change that, stress was high and then, because of all that I have learned, stress is just a reaction to my fear of not being in control. Took my computer in to the "geeks". $200 to start and the price went up from there. Downloaded a pc cleaner and then restored my computer to a previous date. If I had not released my stress I could not have thought clearly enough to clean up my mess. As your mind is anxious so will your life be. Still procastinating about homework but will get to that today. Stress, I think if we called it "detrimental to your life and your health" we would see it more clearly and react differently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment